Veneta Senior Connections
ADRC (Aging and Disability Resource Cennection)
A one stop shop for information, advice and help for seniors, people with physical disabilities, their families and caregivers. Available to all Oregonians – regardless of income.
- Options Counseling, to develop solutions for long term care options
- Refer to Older American Act Programs
- Senior Meals (Cafe 60 and Meals on Wheels)
- Money Management (help pay bills/manage money)
- Family Caregiver Support
- Senior Law Services
- Living Well (workshop for chronic health conditions)
- ElderHelp (a companionship program for seniors in the area)
- Connect with Senior Companions, a companionship program for seniors in the area
- Certify Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP)
- Conduct Transportation Assessments for ADA services, medical rides, and rural escort
LIHEAP (Low Income Housing Energy Assistance Program) is a federally funded program through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. LIHEAP is an assistance program designed to help low income households with home heating costs.
In order to qualify, you must also have an annual household income (before taxes) that is below 60 percent of the State’s Median Income. You can view the income chart here: Benefits.Gov Website
For more information, please call 541.461.8794 if you are a low income family, or 541.935.2262 if you are a senior 60 or older.